Sunday, March 2, 2008

WEEKEND TO REMEMBER

We had such a great weekend! It started off Friday evening with a big surprise for Richard. I called him and told him not to come home from work, but rather to check his glove compartment for his next clue. I left him a note telling him where to meet me!
He met me at the Hyatt Baltimore, at this restaurant, the "Bistro 300", we had an excellent dinner, and then I surprised him telling him I had registered us for "A Weekend to Remember" marriage conference by Family Life. It was really nice to get away and focus on just us for a change, and make our marriage a top priority in our lives.
This is a fun picture that I took from inside a glass elevator on the 11th floor - it looks out over the Baltimore Inner Harbor, but what's cool is you can also see the lights and reflections from inside the elevator too!
I had so much fun this weekend taking pictures of some different kinds of things for a change. I have always wanted to try this picture below with the cars tail lights streaming by, I finally caught something similar to what I had envisioned.

And a lil' sunflare!
The Hyatt Baltimore.


5 comments:

Nana said...

Sounds like everyone had a great week-end. Makes me happy to see "my family" happy and doing so well. Love the pictures.

Florida Girl said...

Adorable and so romantic. Great pictures and I am trying hard to not be green with envy.

Kimberly said...

Looks like fun! I showed Steve your post and now I'm feeling like "slacker wife"!!! You're so good!

Karen said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love the sunflare picture...

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Kimberly, you crack me up. Yeah, such a slacker. Mrs. Grind-my-own-grain-to-bake-my-own-bread, all while holding a baby and homeschooling two other children. Yep, slacker for sure! :)