Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPRING IS HERE!

These little guys decided to bloom along my front walk this week - simply heavenly!! I don't think I ever truly appreciated spring until I moved to MD and experienced these east coast winters. I really do love the snow, but when spring finally arrives - it is just heavenly!
Photobucket
We have been taking daily walks right after lunch.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The boys love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And it's even time for the girls to be able to do some of their school work on the deck. (Sometimes I even swipe other peoples children to homeschool!!) :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Happy Spring!! (I'm hoping I don't jinx us into another snow storm by saying that!!)

1 comments:

Nana said...

Shorts and short sleeves??? It must have got up to 60 degrees. We are still running the heat most of the day. It doesn't get warm until about 3 o'clock and then only maybe in the 60's. Sometimes we hit 70 for an hour or so. I am SO SO SO ready for warm weather. And by warm I mean over 70 degrees.
Your flowers are pretty.