Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BREEZY DAYS

I have such sweet memories as a child who grew up in Florida - of open windows with curtains swaying in the breeze. We have had some of those beautiful sunny breezy days here lately. The other day Boo and I snuggled up together in my bed for some stories and a rest, and it reminded me of those days as a kid when I had to lay down for a rest and I would just watch the curtains blowing in the breeze until I eventually dozed off to sleep. I hope that Boo will remember these days - of snuggling with Mommy and listening to stories while she twirled my hair, and watching the curtains blow in the breeze. Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love those moments reading with them. And not a surprise - but we have the same sheers in our bedroom (just no valance). I'm changing it to a beachy feel :)

Nana said...

Love the curtains blowing in the breeze. It also tells me I need to bring a jacket to your house when I come. What you call warm breezes, I think I will feel it a little different. That's ok. I will bring a sweatshirt jacket.