Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I HEART FACES PHOTO CHALLENGE

I like to hop over to www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com from time to time to see all the inspirational entries in their photo challenges. This week the challenge was the theme "I wanna dance", and I thought of this picture that I took at one of the few weddings I have done. I know that one day I will have a real interest in shooting weddings, but the time is definitely NOT right now! Anyway, just thought I would enter this photo challenge!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Gina said...

Very Nice!

Lindsay said...

Breath taking!!! I love the details captured in this first dance!

Leslie Shepherd said...

A PRICELESS way to capture their dance! I love it!

tangie said...

very well done!! love the crisp details, the blue chairs, people watching them in the background... quite beautiful!

Wendy said...

LOVE it--very creative twist!

MK, Little Feet Photography said...

Love it!!

Anita Johnson said...

I love the details, but the girls looking on in the background is what makes this photo stand out!

Anya Coleman said...

Nise composition!