Monday, August 16, 2010

NOT-BACK-TO-SCHOOL PICTURES

Over at the Not-Back-To-School Blog Hop, it's student photo week. What a great idea to take back-to-school pictures! I plan on doing first-day-of-school pictures too. This little vintage desk was Daddy's school desk when he was in first grade. He was able to take home his desk on the last day of school that year as his school was getting new ones. I love that his girls can now use it at homeschool.

Miss Boo begins kindergarten this year!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and Miss Banana will be in 5th grade this year.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
not all these girls belong to me - well sort of....
Photobucket
and Miss Punkin - who was decidedly not having her picture taken today will be a sophmore this year - so hard to believe. She is attending a wonderful classical christian school
(aka -the best school on the planet).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

To see our 5th grade curriculum CLICK HERE.


To see our Kindergarten curriculum CLICK HERE.

And our school room CLICK HERE.

Enjoy peeking at other student photos over at Heart of the Matter Online

15 comments:

Susan said...

What beautiful daughters!

Visiting from the Not-Back-to School Hop. Happy to find your blog.

http://homeschoolheartandmind.blogspot.com/2010/08/our-students-2010-2011.html

Carrie said...

Such lovely pictures!!

Your girls are beautiful!

Angela @ kinder days said...

Okay, I "HEART" you!!!!
These are the best pictures! and i love your blog!!! I saw you on the not back to school blog hop, thanks for posting... i am going to be a follower. have a great week!
Angela
www.dailythoughtsonmytots.blogspot.com

Denise said...

WOW~ your children are beautiful and so are your photos! As soon as I saw them I knew you must be into photography. Sure enough I see you have a photo blog which I am off to check out right now! I am now following your blog. THanks for sharing.

Kellie said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Thanks everyone!!

Nana said...

Love the pictures of Emily and the school desk. The first two pictures of Hannah and the one of Kirsten show a little "attitude". They are great pictures though and certainly show their personalities.We started our first day today. It was a good day.

Fireclaw said...

Wonderful pictures and beautiful girls. Hope you have a great year!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Beautiful daughters and beautiful pictures!!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh Nana - they weren't attitudes!! I love capturing their normal faces and their mysterious personalities - don't worry, they were fully cooperating!! :)

z said...

Your girls are beautiful young ladies - and I am totally stealing your idea with the desk!!! love it - thank you for sharing!!!

Catherine Anne said...

Beautiful girls!!!! LOVE the photography

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! Love the idea of putting the school desk outside! :)

Debi said...

Oh my, your pictures are lovely! I found you at the 'not' back to school blog hop. It's nice to visit your great blog - inspiring.

Denise said...

I have a little award for you at my blog.