Monday, August 9, 2010

BIRTHDAY FUN

On Sunday we had a surprise visit from my brother-in-law, Cary. He is a pilot and ended up having an unexpected layover in Baltimore. I ran to the airport to pick him up and surprised my hubby when we got home - perfect since it was his birthday!! We had a great time with Cary and our best friends - the Webbs, just having a relaxed evening with a cook out - lots of Just Dance Wii fun - and a bonfire with smores - and "smooky" stories! Thanks for stopping by Cary! And just because this is what little sisters are for - here is a lovely video of you dancing your little heart out!! (Don't worry - he has revenge video of me doing the same thing I'm afraid!)


Cary - Rob - and the birthday boy!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like you guys had fun. LOVE the video's.

Karen said...

America's Got Talent called and they are looking for the lost entry -

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Ha ha!! Thats hysterical!!