Thursday, August 12, 2010

A LITTLE HAPPY DANCE!

Yep, I'm doing a little happy dance here today! It's tax-free shopping week here in MD and I decided to go out last night (all by myself - which warranted it's own little happy dance!), and do some fall shopping for the girls, and my man. I always, always shop at my standard Kohls and Target so I decided to venture out of my normal radius (that will amuse Karen) and shop at TJ Maxx, Macy's, Children's Place, Marshalls - and came up completely empty-handed! I refuse to dress my girls in miniature versions of what the teenagers are wearing. So, I decided to just run by Kohl's on my way back home - and WOW!! I am so glad I did. They were having great sales, and had very sweet little girl clothes, as always. I even managed to find three pairs of pants for my man - which is not easy to do. I ended up with a HUGE stack of fall clothing. Not only that, I ran into our wonderful pastor's wife who happened to have a 30% off coupon that she so graciously shared with me!!
So - great sales, no tax, plus 30% off everything!!
Photobucket
Wowsers!!
Photobucket
Thank you Lord for blessings of sales and friends with coupons!!

3 comments:

Erin Gaeng said...

I am dancing for you as well- right here at work in my cubicle! I think I may just have to stop there on the way home!!

Nana said...

I love Kohls. They always have a good sale going on. Some are really really good. I always find something there I think I need. Our tax free sales start tomorrow.

Karen said...

Kohls rocks. And I never shop there anymore without a coupon because they always send them! Now let's see the girls' cute clothes!