Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DADDY DAUGHTER DANCE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Well, its that time of year again!! I have about ten thousand (well, maybe a BIT of an exaggeration) dance pictures to edit! What a dream night it was for all those little girls! It was a magical wonderland! Here are just a few pics from the evening. I have been a bad blogger lately, I admit it. I have been so very busy researching homeschool curriculum and ideas, along with regular life stuff. But I'm still here - and trying to NOT be on the computer!! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love seeing these little girls with their dads. It is amazing how much they look like their dads.

Florida Girl said...

These are gorgeous pictures and very, very precious too.

Love ya!