Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my stepmom, my grandma and my mother-in-law. Thank you all for being such wonderful mothers, each in your own way. Today was a very special Mother's Day because I was able to go pick up my very own mother from the airport. She was here last year on Mother's Day as well - what a treat - two years in a row!
My girls and Daddy picked out a very nice gift for me - something I needed very badly - a new watch. I think it's just beautiful!
Photobucket
And my dear mother-in-law sent me a gift card for Mother's Day - my mom and I went shopping today and I chose these pearls - aren't they pretty? Thanks Nana!
Photobucket
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Happy Mothers Day. Love your watch and the pearls you picked out. Glad you had a good Mother's Day and got to celebrate with your mom. Love you.

Karen said...

Happy Mother's Day! Pretty gifts, too!