Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE!

Today we had a little luncheon birthday celebration for my very dear friend Joanne. My mom
is visiting for the week, and Joanne's mom came up to be with her for the day - so our other dear friend Stacey invited her mom along!!! What a treasure for the three of us friends to all have our moms for a lunch together, right after Mother's Day.
Photobucket
A special gift for Aunt Webb from Miss Boo.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday to you!!
Photobucket
and every birthday gathering needs some twirling
Photobucket
a topiary from Stacey..
Photobucket
and three sets of three generations!!! (with my poor little Punkin missing)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen said...

How fun for all the moms to be there! I'm sure they enjoyed it so much! I think the twirling was a perfect compliment to the party.....and remind me to tell you my girlfriends' topiary story; you'll never see them the same again!

WARRIOR CHIC said...

Treasured friends and sweet moments to share! I love you guys!!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I remember very well the topiary story - and almost didn't even mention it for that reason!!! :)

Nana said...

How special to have all the mom's together at one time. Neat party. Love Boo's twirling. Need to hear the topiary story sometime. Sounds fun.