Monday, November 30, 2009

KISSING COUSINS - ONE YEAR LATER

It hardly seems like a year ago when I took this image....

Photobucket
and this image.....
Photobucket
of these little cousins born just a few weeks apart.
Photobucket
But here they are now!! Turning one already.
Photobucket
They have the same exact beautiful blue eyes...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
But are like night and day in personality!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Enjoy your sneak peek!!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute. These pictures are great. They are just the cutest little babies. What beautiful eyes.

MegganB said...

sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love my daughter and my niece! Heather I love your work!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. The cousins are too cute.