Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HAPPY TUESDAY

We have our favorite houseguest visiting again! This time for a whole week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Punkin is such an animal lover. She studies best when surrounded by furry creatures. She has recently decided on a possible career in Veterinary Medicine. I think it would be the perfect fit for this animal loving genius of a girl. Now we just have to figure out how to pay for a lifetime of college.
Photobucket
From college to preschool - thank you Lord for blessing me with that! I had no idea how much I would enjoy having my kids so far apart. It really makes me treasure how fleeting these days are.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Banana has decorated her desk area with her left over Halloween accessories! :)
Photobucket
I caught her during her morning devotions - I love how the light from her desk lamp is touching her sweet face.
Photobucket
And if I could recommend only ONE book to teenage girls - it would be this one. It is, in my opinion, one of the best books on the subject of purity for young girls.
Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: