Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A GIFT FROM GOD

This is my best friend Kimberly's little girl in FL. Her eyes absolutely mesmerize me. Are they completely amazing or what? I promise, nothing was done to "enhance" her eyes, all natural! Kimberly is an aspiring photographer (you go girl!). She took this amazing picture, and I simply helped her make it look a little more WOW! But the coolest part of this picture is that there is an absolutely incredible story behind her. She was part of God's mighty plan that we simple humans can't even begin to comprehend. She is a miracle, placed in my friends hands by divine intervention. She was adopted, even came home from the hospital with her, but the story goes way beyond that. Simply put, SHE is a little package sent directly from heaven, in God's perfect time, and in His perfect way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is a GREAT photo, Heather!
Deb L.

Florida Girl said...

She is gorgeous and this picture is great. Of course even more beautiful is her story and what God has done. Do I know this family?

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Isn't she pretty?? Pam - probably not, I met this family when we lived in Ocala, now they live further south. Wish you did know her - you would love her!