Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FROM MY HEART

I just had to share this e-mail that I received today from one of my favorite 13 year-old girls. It was titled "From my Heart", and it was just exactly what I needed to hear today! It just doesn't get any better than this!!!

Mrs. Heather this email is right from my heart.
You are truly an amazing photographer and God has blessed you with an awesome talent. I was just looking at your web site today and I thought to myself 'wow, what amazing pictures, Mrs.Heather is really great at this'. So I hope you take this seriously and no I'm not kidding it's just that today is a day to praise the Lord as everyday is for the many talents He has given us that we do not deserve. I would also like to thank you for all you do for me like take me home every Wednesday, feed me on Wednesdays, teach me in Bible Study, and so much more. I would officially like to call you my second mother because of how much you care for me. Please don't take this as a bribe or something or other, think of it as a really long email for one word, thanks.


Your fourth daughter,
Sydney

2 comments:

Sydney said...

thanks mrs.heather for putting this on here that really means alot to me that u care so much for me and love me to.
thanks!

the 4th one,
syd

Nana said...

What a compliment coming from your 4th daughter. I agree that you have quite a talent. I always knew you had that talent and it is great to see how you are developing it. It helps to have so many good subjects to practice on. Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day.