Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A DECEPTIVE UPDATE!

So, I deleted my last post after rethinking that whole thing, so that it doesn't get detected by anyone crucial (you know what I mean). All the important people in my life have already seen it and commented (of course, other than my wonderful family!) - I was so excited to share it! Just an update - it was a screaming success!! I can't go into much more detail in case of being uncovered, but lets just say we are off to a very HEALTHY start!! Here is a picture of our after school snack of fruit smoothies, being terribly enjoyed by all!! If they only knew........ :)

5 comments:

Lila said...

what are you talking about?

Florida Girl said...

I agree Kirsten . . . your Mom seems to be losing what's left of her mind. hahaha Such strange rambling about things no one knows anything about . . . . :)

Karen said...

Hmmmmmm- what's going on in that household??

Nana said...

We will keep this a secret. Great idea. "If only they knew".

casey ryan said...

If only she knew! l.o.l......<3