Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Apparel


I ran up to the school today to bring Banana home for lunch (I love that we can do that since we live so close), and discovered that the class was making some royal wedding attire.  We had watched some of the wedding before school, and she was able to see some more at school too.  Her very fun and creative teacher let them all create their own royal wedding hats.


I remember watching Princess Diana's wedding when I was about Banana's age and I love that she will be able to remember the royal wedding in this way.  Banana made a bird's nest hat, complete with robin eggs!








This is what a fun learning environment looks like - - (check out that floor!)





2 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Too cute! I was trying to think of some way to have fun with the royal wedding yesterday - wish I had thought of making hats. I like Banana's the best.

Anonymous said...

Oh this made me laugh. Come grab me for lunch sometime!! I just love that she did a bird theme hat; it's just so Hannah. :)
Maddie