Friday, March 11, 2011

Website Project

I've been working on a big photo project - collecting pictures of our church body for the new website the church is going to launch. I'm very excited about it!  It's been fun to see the life of our church through my lens.  I still have some more things I want to capture, like the men's study, the youth group, etc... but I'm off to a good start.  Here are just a few I thought I would share.....  This first one obviously was taken a while back.














This one is funny - see that halo up there way above Pastor Barker's head?  I'm not sure how that happened, but there it was!
































1 comments:

Nana said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see the website when it goes up. I did see the halo. Pretty cool. Love the picture of the church in the fall. So pretty.