Monday, January 3, 2011

At the River with my Sister

My sister and her family from Minnesota came for a visit after Christmas, and we went down to the Susquehanna River to do some family photos for her. It was a dark and dreary day, so we decided to play around with some off-camera lighting - I love how they turned out!!


A few of my girls - the littler ones were too busy playing....
This picture cracked me up!! We were just pulling out my flashes to try to sync them together to work wirelessly and I asked them to make sure the flash went off for me - this was the result!!

We had such a great visit  - I have lots more pictures to share of all the fun.  Thanks for coming to visit us guys - we love you so much!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Don't stare into the liiiiight... lol! The pics turned out great and I really like the lighting! Cole's serious looks scare me! Can't wait to hang them on the wall.

Jennie said...

Oh - my - goodness. such great photos. Ok our turn. I want some pics with all of us so much. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for the next visit.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Jennie - you guys COME UP HERE!!! :) It would be so fun - and anyway - it's your turn!

Wendy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of Karen and her family!!

Nana said...

Good pictures and it was a very grey day. One day I am going to get a photographer to do a photo shoot of us.

Tessa said...

VERY COOL! I love them all!!!! Great job :)

Caseybumpinalong said...

Amazing photos! Some of them almost look 3D!