Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY SISTERS

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so grateful to have three wonderful sisters (and one brother!). I certainly never appreciated them as a kid (mostly because the older two thought they had to be my mom too!), but I realize now what a treasure they are to have. It was so nice to spend a day with them all while I was visiting in FL, it was rare for us all to be together. I am in Maryland, Karen is in Minnesota, Jennie is in Tampa and Beth is in Starke, FL. Love you sis's!!

post signature

5 comments:

Florida Girl said...

These are beautiful photos and people! I also enjoyed seeing them--minus Jennie. Hope to see you all next time.

Your new blog design looks great.

Karen said...

Awww love you too! I had such a good time with you and Miss Boo. Great pics!

Jennie said...

I really gotta get a camera like yours. All my pics turn out awful. These are great. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Gray said...

Anyone ever tell you all you're supposed to age?? Look at those flawless complections!! You're all so pretty!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Ahh Lisa - that's the beauty of Photoshop!!! :)