Saturday, February 28, 2009

JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am so in love with this little guy. Doesn't he have the most adorable little baby face ever? He was an absolute angel during his first photo session - he slept the entire time and put up with a lot of stuff!! His little lips are just absolutely kissable! Here are a few of my favorites, it was hard to pick just a few - his whole session turned out beautifully!


post signature

7 comments:

Tessa said...

oh my goodness, I love these! i love him!! the parents must have FLIPPED when you showed them these!!

Wendy said...

Heather these pictures are amazing!! I agree--his parents are going to be so in love with all these wonderful pictures!! GREAT WORK!

Alice said...

Heather, I love your baby photos. My daughter is working now (she's 15) and 6 of the ladies at her restaurant are pregnant. I offered to do newborn photo shoots as they get here for our shower present. I have never done one before, so I am checking out all your photos and jotting down notes! Thank you :O). They are all beautiful.

Jennie said...

You make me want one so bad. Move over Anne Geddes. She's got nothin' on you.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Thanks everyone - and Thank you Jennie - that has to be the nicest compliment on my photography EVER!! :)

Karen said...

He is so cute! I can tell you had a lot of fun with these!

Anonymous said...

aunt steeeeennnn you mUST UPDATE! i just have to get the 411 on how u r!! and i must agree that these pictures are precious BUT its been almost TWO weeks since your last posttt