Saturday, February 28, 2009

JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am so in love with this little guy. Doesn't he have the most adorable little baby face ever? He was an absolute angel during his first photo session - he slept the entire time and put up with a lot of stuff!! His little lips are just absolutely kissable! Here are a few of my favorites, it was hard to pick just a few - his whole session turned out beautifully!


post signature

7 comments:

Tessa said...

oh my goodness, I love these! i love him!! the parents must have FLIPPED when you showed them these!!

Wendy said...

Heather these pictures are amazing!! I agree--his parents are going to be so in love with all these wonderful pictures!! GREAT WORK!

Alice said...

Heather, I love your baby photos. My daughter is working now (she's 15) and 6 of the ladies at her restaurant are pregnant. I offered to do newborn photo shoots as they get here for our shower present. I have never done one before, so I am checking out all your photos and jotting down notes! Thank you :O). They are all beautiful.

Jennie said...

You make me want one so bad. Move over Anne Geddes. She's got nothin' on you.

Timeless and Treasured, Photography by Heather said...

Thanks everyone - and Thank you Jennie - that has to be the nicest compliment on my photography EVER!! :)

Karen said...

He is so cute! I can tell you had a lot of fun with these!

Hint: short, blonde hair, freckle face(i think youll figure it out) :) said...

aunt steeeeennnn you mUST UPDATE! i just have to get the 411 on how u r!! and i must agree that these pictures are precious BUT its been almost TWO weeks since your last posttt