Saturday, August 26, 2017

Kirsten's Bridal Shower


   It was an absolutely beautiful day for a bridal shower and very surreal and made this whole wedding thing feel REAL for the first time.






Kir was overwhelmed with so many thoughtful gifts and well wishes from friends and family near and far! 



















All the bridesmaids except our missing Casey! 





The Webbs can always be counted on for a gag gift. 

My sweet Hannah-Banana made a handwritten cookbook for her sister and even added beautiful artwork to each page - what a treasure!







Two of Kir's original friends from way back when!









All three of my girls have a BFF named Maddie! 

Two of my favorite neighbors (plus a sweet baby girl that needs to show her sweet little face!) 

These ladies have been by my side through thick and thin since Kirsten was a tiny little girl - I don't know where I would be without them! 


The days are counting down to the wedding - only 20 days to go!

0 comments: