Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MY WORLD BEHIND THE LENS


Every now and then I get a client who is curious as to why after seeing me take what seems like hundreds of pictures, they only receive 40-50 proofs. Today I'm going to bare my photographer soul to you and show you all the un-edited outakes from one of my recent sessions!! (So very unprofessional of me, and very brave). So you can experience what it's like to work with kids, from behind the camera. All the silly faces, blinking, talking, sticking out tongues, and altogether goofiness. But usually these kinds of sessions are so much fun and there is so much laughter that you end up with some really great shots too! Some of these are actually really cute! Enter the code "goofy" under the client section HERE. ENJOY!! (This is for you Linda!!) And just in case you missed the "real" pictures, you can find them under the code "k".

1 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Those are so funny! Love them to the music too. I have to admit that it is the most exciting and rewarding job I have ever had--even on the most challenging of days. :)