Saturday, May 12, 2012

How to buy my curriculum




Click on the Homeschool Classified pictures to take you to the link where I will have all my homeschool items for sale - pay and ship directly from this site.  So many things have already sold - I will be getting  back with those who have e-mailed me shortly.

These are the only preschool items I have left.

Complete set of medieval history living books - a great complement to Story of the World Volume 2. 


Beautiful Feet Publisher - History of the Horse - a stand alone literature curriculum - includes everything pictured above.

I also still have available both of these Sonlight core curriculums:

Core 100 - grades 9-12 - American History in Depth 

 Core D (3rd-4th grade) American History
. Sonlight Science D: Biology, Taxonomy and Human Anatomy - plus I have lots of additional great books to supplement this science curriculum.


 

0 comments: