Friday, August 12, 2011

Dad and Marion

Wow - what a crazy couple of weeks it has been!   I have a lot of  catch up to do with my blog.  This past weekend my Dad and stepmom came from Florida for a visit.  Boo has always had a special love for her Papa. She snuggled right up to him as soon as he arrived.





This is Marion thumbing through one of our favorite poetry books.  We had a great time one evening after dinner talking about all sorts of poetry and reading some aloud.



Any time my favorite redhead is around, our conversation usually turns to poetry, literature, or the latest movies ;)



On Sunday we went to the Walters Art Museum.  We have done several school field trips here, but this was our first time going as a family.  The girls really enjoyed it - and Miss Boo was completely captivated, which actually surprised me a little.











Boo's interpretation of the statue.















I have titled this photo "Perpetual Motion".

2 comments:

Nana said...

That Museum looks very interesting. Would love to visit it sometime. Glad you had such a nice visit.

Karen said...

And a beautiful museum! However, Kiki does not like all the swords pointing at Boo's head....