Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!

I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my very oldest friend (not just because she's OLD today). I have so many memories that I could share with you of my dear friend Pam. But for now, I just want to tell the world that one of the most Godly, sweetest, compassionate friends I know is celebrating her birthday today. We spent so many birthday's together as children - June 4 is a day I always stop and remember Pam. Even though we are half a country apart, we have been able to rekindle our friendship through the wonderful world of blogging and e-mails. Only a lifelong friend can get away with sharing these kinds of pictures!!!

Pam is on the left, my sister Jennie is next to her (hello Jennie, whats that?), another friend in the middle and I'm on the right. Ahhh, the good old days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!

post signature

4 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Heather--
You are the sweetest friend for blogging on me today. I am blessed to have you all as friends and have once again seen God's perfect timing in my life by our reunion via "the net." I look forward each day to reading your words, viewing your photos and just feeling close to you no matter how far away we are. Even though we are half a country away, I feel you very close to my heart through the heart of Jesus Christ. I always knew you'd be my friend forever but little did I know or understand at the time that we would later be "sisters through Christ" and spend eternity together. What a gift that only God can give. Thanks again for your sweetness and goodness to me.

Florida Girl said...

Oh yeah . . . the knee socks. ugh.

Nana said...

Lucky me! I got to wish your lifelong friend Happy Birthday in person. She is only a few miles away not a half a country away and we go to the same church Yea! She is looking good on her new life plan. It is working. Happy Birthday Pam. I am glad that through Heather we got to know each other.

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Pam. These pictures are so funny.