Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Card Outtakes 2014


Ahhhh, nothing says it's time for the holidays like the annual "Taking of the Christmas Card Picture". We have started a tradition now of doing our Christmas pictures while Punkin is home from college on Thanksgiving break.  This year we did an indoor shoot for the first time in a very long time.  It was much better than freezing our tushies off like we normally do. The girls were extra silly too - probably because we were all warm and toasty - haha!!  Now that I finally have my cards in the mail, I thought I would share the outtakes here.  I was able to capture some of my all time favorites of the girls too - I will share those soon!  But for now - enjoy all their silliness.  I think I like the outtakes better than the picture-perfect ones. :) 




 I just don't even know????



 Starting to lose them......







That's a wrap!! 

1 comments:

Susie said...

These are great, your girls are so funny!